While You Are Here
Please visit www.kelleysisland.com to learn about getting here and what to do while you are visiting the island. Once you arrive on the island, getting to the Waters Edge Retreat couldn’t be easier. As you exit the parking lot of the ferry, simply turn right on Lakeshore Drive and keep going until you arrive at 827 E. Lakeshore Drive. The house is on the left and you won’t be able to miss it. Cars are welcome on the island and we have ample parking for our guests.
Below is some additional information about us:
- We are a non-smoking and non-vaping facility. This policy applies to the grounds and the lakefront deck. A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged for violation of our no smoking policy.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we do not accommodate pets.
- Check in is 3:00 – 8:00 p.m. If you will be arriving after 8:00 p.m., please let us know.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on weekends. This can be either Friday plus Saturday or Saturday plus Sunday. The summer months are peak season, so we encourage you to book as early as possible.
- When you make your reservation, a 50% deposit will be charged to your credit card and the balance will be due upon arrival. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. To reduce our costs, we ask for the balance to be paid by cash or check payable to Waters Edge Retreat.
- Cancellation Policy: A $50 cancellation fee will be charged per room. A gift certificate will be issued in the amount of your deposit if cancellation is made 60 days prior to scheduled visit. If reservation is canceled 14 to 59 days prior, a gift certificate will be issued in the amount of your deposit, provided the room can be resold. If cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival, your account will be charged for the full value of the reservation. If this canceled reservation is later filled with another guest, a gift certificate will be issued for the full amount.
- All rooms have private en suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, TVs and DVD players, hair dryers and toiletries. The house has central heat and air conditioning.
- Complimentary bicycles are available for our guests.
- 2 tandem kayaks are available for rental. Life preservers are provided and required.
- There is a fire pit at our lakefront deck for your enjoyment.
- In addition to our library of books, games and DVDs, we also have corn hole sets available.
- We provide daily housekeeping service. Fresh towels are provided daily and bed linens will be changed every third day.
- Morning coffee is available at 7:30 a.m. and breakfast is served at 9:00.
- Innkeepers on-site.
- Free WiFi.