At the Waters Edge, we always strive to keep a spotlessly clean house and are very diligent about best cleaning practices. However, we realize there are some changes that can be made to facilitate social distancing and avoid contamination under these unusual circumstances.
- For the time being, we will discontinue our breakfast buffet. Breakfast will be plated and served individually to guests. Of course, seconds will be graciously provided.
- When occupancy is high, we will ask guests to select a breakfast time and will stagger these times so guests can maintain the recommended social distance.
- All other food service (afternoon snack and evening sweet treat) will be served individually.
- We will make hand sanitizer available for our guests.
- We will ensure all cleaning products are EPA registered disinfectants effective against coronavirus and will use as recommended.
- We will stay current with CDC recommendations for fighting the coronavirus.
By taking these additional measures, we hope to alleviate guest concerns about infection during their stay. We will do our best to accommodate any special needs.