Breakfast is a feast at the Waters Edge Retreat. We serve a full breakfast every morning at 9:00. Coffee and tea are available at 7:30 for early risers along with a breakfast pastry. We invite you to have breakfast at a table for two on our veranda or join other guests at the dining room table. Our breakfast menu changes daily. We capture the best flavors of the season and make everything ourselves from scratch. Please provide advance notice of any dietary restrictions and we will happily accommodate. Typical offerings can include:
- Frittata, quiche or another egg offering
- Breakfast meat such as sausage or bacon
- Hash brown potatoes or potato pancakes
- Pancakes or waffles with real maple syrup
- Biscuits and gravy
- Yogurt with berries and homemade granola
- Fresh fruit salad
- Assorted breakfast pastries, such as: Coffee cake, Strudel, Irish soda bread, Scones, Muffins
- Homemade apple butter from our apple trees
- Coffee, tea and orange juice
Optional house made Sangria and cheese plate can be provided for an additional cost of $20 per day.
A sweet treat will be waiting for you at the front door every evening when you return from dinner. This is our way of wishing you goodnight. We invite you to prepare yourself a cup of tea and watch the stars from the veranda.